W2C Customs Brokerage is looking for an accounting clerk to fill a temporary part-time position with the possibility of permanence. The person will be responsible for supporting the activities of the accounting department.
Made up of a team of experienced specialists, W2C meets various customs management needs. When a company exports or imports to Canada or abroad, W2C offers a range of services, such as Canadian and American customs brokerage, customs consulting, customs training, as well as several other specialized services.
Under the supervision of the controller, the incumbent of the position performs a variety of accounting tasks.
He or she is also responsible for:
- Proceeding with invoicing and verification (CAD and USD):
- Additional invoicing for Canadian imports;
- Invoicing of US exports (manually);
- Verification of automated CAD invoicing;
- Recording invoicing at the end of the month (Unbilled report).
- Payables (CAD and USD):
- Verification of payables at the transaction level;
- Recording of certain payables in the accounting register;
- Payments by cheque or Edi;
- Follow-up of accounts payable.
- Supporting the activities of the accounting department;
- All other related tasks.
- DEP or DEC in accounting or administration;
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite;
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness and a strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of customs (asset).
Temporary part-time position, 3 days a week (daytime schedule – days to be discussed)
Possibility of permanence
To be discussed
*Only applications corresponding to the profile sought will be considered.