As a seasoned customs rater, you will manage customs transactions in accordance with the CBSA’s guidelines and calculating importation-related fees. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished professional with a passion for the customs business, who will be able to advise clients on the intricacies of the customs process (NAFTA, taxes, duties, and so on).
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the customs field;
- In-depth knowledge of CBSA guidelines, HS codes, customs processes, and other relevant fields;
- Capacity to work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong ability to advise clients on customs transactions;
- Mastery of both spoken and written French and English.
To be determined
*Only candidates matching the desired profile will be considered.