We are looking for an experienced and dedicated customs professional to advise clients on the intricacies of the customs process (trade agreements, taxes, duties, and so on).
As a seasoned customs rater, you are responsible for ensuring the compliance of customs transactions with CBSA regulations. In addition, your duties will include updating product databases, maintaining client, vendor and product notes, ensuring quality control (QC), providing technical support to the operations agents, and assisting the department supervisor.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the customs field.
- In-depth knowledge of CBSA guidelines, customs processes, HS codes, SIMA, trade agreements, customs publications (memorandums, notices, GST, etc.) and other relevant fields.
- Ability to handle multiple files at the same time.
- Enjoy helping people and solving problems.
- A sense of curiosity and the desire to learn and develop your knowledge.
- A meticulous worker who takes pride in a job well done.
- Capacity work to independently or as part of a team.
- Highly adept at advising clients on customs transactions.
- Mastery of both spoken and written French and English.
To be discussed
Boisbriand and telework
*Only candidates matching the desired profile will be considered.