SENIOR OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Working with the operations team, help ensure a quick customs clearance of our clients’ merchandise in compliance with the regulations. Moreover, the candidate selected will have to manage a large volume of calls and ensure efficient telephone and e-mail communication with clients and carriers. In addition to these main tasks, from time to time the candidate will be call upon to interact with customs officials and our internal sales team.
- 5 to 7 years of experience;
- Solid interpersonal and team player skills;
- Drive to help people and desire to solve problems;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Ability to manage several projects at once;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Willingness to take initiative;
- College training in transport logistics or customs considered an asset.
Montreal or Boisbriand (to be discuss)
*Only candidates matching the desired profile will be considered.