SENIOR OPERATIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Assist the operations team in ensuring a fast and compliant clearance of our clients’ goods.
- Clear shipments by all modes of transit.
- Manage telephone and e-mail communications with clients, carriers, customs authorities, forwarders, warehouses and other service providers.
- Make payments to service providers (freight forwarders, shipping companies, warehouses, etc.) when required.
- Organize delivery when requested by the client.
- In conjunction with the supervisor, ensure the proper maintenance of notes, databases, instructions and other information concerning clients in the system.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the customs field.
- Sound knowledge of customs clearance regulations (procedures and requirements) and other government departments (OGDs).
- Solid interpersonal and team player skills.
- Enjoy helping people and solving problems.
- Good organizational and priority management skills.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Desire to take initiative and learn quickly.
To be discussed
Boisbriand and telework
*Only candidates matching the desired profile will be considered.