Compare prices for the best national and international parcel delivery services in Canada
We are proud to introduce a new service from W2C Customs Management.
Access to the W2C integrated courier service platform allows you to compare rates from different courier services including FedEx, UPS, DHL and Purolator. It lets you save money through our group discounts and also enjoy fast shipping!
How does it work?
Just enter your pickup and delivery addresses and the system will give you access to the rates of each courier service as well as the delivery times. Next, select the service and price that suits you the best.
The system will automatically generate the label for each shipment and the selected carrier will pick up and deliver it, in Canada or abroad, based on the instructions you have entered in the W2C courier system.
W2C produces a single invoice for all your shipments – including all selected couriers.
The W2C courier service provides many benefits for our clients!
- Multi-user access for all employees in your company.
- You save even more money thanks to our purchasing volume.
- You get real-time access to instant rates from different carriers.
- Our customer service team is always available to answer your questions.
- You can enjoy the convenience of tracking all your shipments in the same place.
- We produce a single invoice for all your shipments, regardless of the carrier.
- What is W2C’s integrated courier service platform?
- The integrated courier service platform is an online tool that lets you compare the delivery services and rates offered by companies such as FedEx, DHL Express, UPS and Purolator, while managing your small package shipments from a single location.
- How do I track my package with W2C’s integrated courier service platform?
- When the shipment is created, a unique tracking number is automatically generated. Once you click on this link, you will be directed to the tracking page of the courier company for real-time monitoring, from pick-up to final destination.
- How long does it take for my package to reach its destination?
- You can choose the type of service you want from the different courier services based on the origin and destination location. Delivery times vary depending on the service selected, the shipping method (i.e., the day the package is picked up), its size and weight, customs processing time, a lack of information, general delays and, in some cases, external reasons such as inclement weather, accidents or unforeseen circumstances. National holidays can also cause delays in delivery times.
- What are the advantages of W2C’s integrated courier service platform for my company?
- Thanks to this platform, you don’t have to be a giant corporation to enjoy competitive rates from courier companies. With the W2C integrated courier service platform, whether you are a small or medium-sized business, you get preferential market rates that help reduce your shipping costs and optimize your client relationships.
- How can I get help with W2C’s integrated courier service platform?
- It’s very simple! You can reach us by phone at +1 514 368 2637, ext. 110 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our consultants will soon be in touch to answer your questions.