*Prerequisite: Customs compliance I: Overview
Master the basics of classification to better validate the work of your customs broker!
- Become familiar with general rules for the interpretation of the Harmonized System
- Navigate through the customs tariffs and relevant memoranda
- Navigate through a classification process using concrete examples
- Master the basics of tariff classification so as to:
- Classify your company’s products
- Validate the work done by the customs broker
- Questions-answers on current problems related to classification
Who can benefit from this training?
- Logistics and transport officers
- Import-export assistants
- Company representatives
- Accounting employees
- Sales employees
- Department managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in customs activities
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of various aspects of customs activities from experts with over 20 years’ experience in the industry, using concrete and real-life examples.
- Take responsibility as an importer for self-regulatory obligations and voluntary compliance.
- Correctly classify a product and determine the applicable customs duty rate.
The training session lasts four hours.
Note: customized training or coaching is also available upon request.
For more information call : 1.514.368.2637 x112